Saturday, March 20, 2010

Able to Time Travel

I wish I was... able to time travel.

Yesterday was a good day, my mom met my new boyfriend for the first time today... and she approves! We had such a nice day just lounging around the house and going to the movies, that I forgot about all of the tiny annoyances of this week. We make each other very happy, and I believe we told each other this at least fifty times. We just over all had a great day, and I wouldn't mind re-living it!

We seen 'Shutter Island' with Leonardo DiCaprio, and it was a pretty good movie. I wouldn't watch it again but it was alright. It dealt a lot with the holocaust, which is one of the historic events I find more interesting, so it was pretty interesting.



My Friday was great, let's just hope the rest of the weekend is even better.

No comments:

Post a Comment