Sunday, March 14, 2010

A college kid.

I wish I was... a college kid.

Because this High School work is ridiculous! I have a research paper due in my English 3 class in six days. Here's the insane part, it is a max. 500 point paper, and even after spending all day on it, I am still only up to 160 points. It's basically a paper where we must map out the College of our choice, how we plan to get in, and what we plan on doing afterward. I picked Flagler College. The more I read on it the more I don't want to attend school there, but then again, I think I'll be that way about EVERY college. On top of that, for the same class, I have to finish reading 'In Cold Blood' by Truman Capote. It's a great book, I'm just to overloaded with work to enjoy it! However; my grade for English 3 is the farthest from my worries, seeing as though that is my best class. Algebra 2 is the class that is making me really stress, I'll be lucky to get above a 42% in that class! Which is my average now. Pitiful, huh?

Anyway, while doing my work I listened to piano covers of songs on the Billboards top 100, and I was amazed at what I found.


Check this guy out, he has many other songs done on his YouTube account. Even if piano covers aren't your thing, this will NOT be a waste of your time! I couldn't help but look up the lyrics & sing along. (;

Well, back to my homework. Ciao!

2 comments:

  1. i'm so glad to find someone young on this blogging world, so far everyone I've come across is a mom lol.

    oh, and college is just as awful as high school so enjoy it while your still there!

    xoxo your new follower!

    ReplyDelete