Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Back In A Public School

I wish I was... back in a public school!

So, this year was my first year at a private Christian school, yet I am not religious at all. We take Bible classes, we have chapels, all of that good stuff, and it is really fine with me! I have no problem with it.

But when a peer comes up to me and asks me to go to church with them, and I kindly decline... it simply means no. Not "come back in thirty minutes, I'm gonna change my mind." It's just not very appealing to me. I feel as if I'm being pushed into it, and when I do decided to become religious it will NOT be because of other people pushing me into it.

It's one thing to beg me to go to your church, but when you leave a bible in my locker with a note saying, "You need to get saved." That is what gets me mad. The same girl who put a bible in my locker also gave my boyfriend a bible as well. Really? I get that she is trying to help... but really?

Anyway, this girl, the "bible planter", is the same girl who flirts with my boyfriend constantly... Ok, Virgin Mary get your own boyfriend.

Sorry for the rant! But yeah, this would have NEVER happened in a public school. I am not in this Christian Academy by choice, by the way.

1 comment:

  1. I lived in a christian country, it was horrible..
    kisses from Italy
    sinner diamond
    http://aestheticvocation.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete